1. Treat every firearm as if it was loaded at all times.
2. Keep all firearms pointed down range at all times.
3. Keep chamber clear and open unless firing.
4. Keep your finger straight and off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
5. Keep your firearm on safe, if applicable, when not in use.
6. Case and uncase all firearms on top of the bench.
7. Eye and ear protection must be on prior to entering the sound trap area and must remain on at all times until re-entering the retail area.
8. No uncased firearms are allowed outside of the bays unless it has a chamber flag or it has been deemed safe and clear by store personnel.
9. Food, drinks and tobacco are not allowed inside the bays at any time.
10. No passing firearms from lane to lane.
11. No FACTORY reloaded ammo is allowed.
12. NO STEEL CORE, STEEL SHOT, TRACER OR ARMOR PIERCING AMMO IS ALLOWED IN ANY RANGE BAY.
13. Black powder and muzzle loaders are not allowed.
14. No caliber greater than .375 H&H allowed on the range.
15. No rapid fire. Minimum of (1) full second between shots.
16. Only one door to be open at a time while entering range (allow first door to sound trap — time to close before opening second door)
17. In case of a “Cease Fire”, IMMEDIATELY stop shooting, place firearms on the bench, pointed down range, step back to the wall and wait for further instruction by the RSO.
18. Pregnant women are not allowed in the shooting range or sound trap areas.
19. Shooters only on the range. Spectators can watch from the retail area.
20. No one allowed on the range while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
21. Minors must be under supervision of guardian AT ALL TIMES. No minors allowed to be alone on the range and at no time left unattended with a firearm.
22. When you have read all of the rules, please state that “I have read over all of these range rules”.
FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN TO YOU BY RSO AND ALL EMPLOYEES OF BENTLEY’S FIREARMS & INDOOR RANGE.
** The Range Safety Officer (RSO) and all other Bentley’s employees reserve the right to correct shooters of any violation that has been witnessed and can remove shooters from the firing line without cause.**
Lanes are $20 per hour, and $10 for each additional shooter. (Max- 3 per lane)
Yes, we welcome everyone to come and shoot with us.
No, we currently do not offer any rentals. (Subject to change)
Our range is 100 yards with 10 shooting lanes. All of which are suitable for pistols and long guns
No, it's a first come first serve basis.
Absolutely! All minors must be accompanied by an adult/legal guardian for the duration of their visit.
Yes. We offer discounted range fees for all active duty military and first responders. (Must provide a valid ID)
Yes, we offer private training for groups and/or individuals.